The campaign applies to USD accounts opened from 29/03/2019, excluding MT5 accounts.
Trading accounts opened earlier are served under the following terms which can be found here.
This agreement is an addition to the Public Offer. By accepting the terms of the Bonus Agreement, you accept
Principles of bonus program
- InstaForex StartUp Bonus is a no deposit bonus. Every new Client of the Company has the right to get this bonus.
When opening an account to which InstaForex StartUp Bonus will be credited, the Client is required to specify his/her ID data. Once the Bonus is credited, it is
prohibited to change personal data entered in the Full Name field.
- The bonus funds are not available for withdrawal. However, profit gained from trading the bonus funds can be withdrawn if all terms stated in this Agreement are fulfilled.
- InstaForex StartUp Bonus is meant for a Client to start trading on Forex. As soon as the Client’s account is deposited with real money, the Bonus will be canceled in full.
The Client agrees that the account credited with InstaForex StartUp Bonus will be converted into a demo account in case no deposit is made within 7 days since the Bonus
is received. Afterwards, both InstaForex StartUp Bonus and profit gained from trading the Bonus funds are considered to be virtual money.
If the Client replenishes the account credited with InstaForex StartUp Bonus, profit gained from trading this bonus means is converted into the bonus worth 100% of a
deposit amount. Moreover, the bonus for the first deposit equals 110% on condition that the Client earns a 10% profit from trading InstaForex StartUp Bonus and makes a
deposit within 7 days since the Bonus is received.
- The terms and conditions for the 100% StartUp Bonus are set out in this Agreement.
- The Client agrees that all ongoing trades in the Account are closed as soon as the Account has been deposited with cash.
The Client agrees that profit in the account credited with the InstaForex StartUp Bonus are distributed proportionally between the real deposited funds and the profit
from the 100% StartUp Bonus in the account. At the same time, a part of the profit proportional to the bonus amount can be temporarily limited for withdrawal until a
particular number of lots are executed in accordance with clause 11 of this Agreement.
- Neither InstaForex StartUp Bonus nor the 100% StartUp Bonus can be invested in PAMM accounts, but both can be used to copy trades in the ForexCopy system.
The 100% StartUp Bonus can be withdrawn provided that the Client executes BUY or SELL trades which total X*3 InstaForex lots, where X is an amount of the Bonus credited.
A Bonus profit can be withdrawn after the Client executes BUY or SELL deals which total Y*3 InstaForex lots, where Y is a profit share proportional to the Bonus. In order
to withdraw both bonus funds and profit gained from a trading account, the Client should send a request following the link in Client Cabinet. The link will appear as soon
as the Client has executed the required number of lots. The Company reserves the right to reject the request for bonus withdrawal without explaining the reason.
- The Client agrees to receive information about the Company's services on the email provided when the bonus account was registered.
Regardless of a trading result in the account credited with InstaForex StartUp Bonus, the Client has the right to open a different account with the Company and receive
a 30% Welcome Bonus for every deposit in a new account.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms of the bonus program without prior notice.
The official language of the Agreement is English. In case of differences between the Agreement in English and a translated version, the Agreement in English is
considered to be a prior reference standard.